Saturday, September 5, 2009

Raise your hands


View Larger MapI think the time has come to officially announce this good news on my blog: I got a job!!

I will be teaching Special Education English Language Arts at IS 347, School of Humanities, in Bushwick. IS= intermediate (middle) school.

It will be a difficult job, but that means there are many victories to be had ahead. Oh, yes!

School starts next week, so this weekend I am busy preparing.

My preparation falls into several categories.
1) preparing decorations for the classroom
2) preparing myself to look like a teacher
3) preparing activities for my students to do during our first week together

I am super excited. Prepare to hear lots of stories about my students from now on because guess what: Kids Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment