Thursday, August 20, 2009

Complex creatures0

Brutus is helping me with this post. He wants me to ask you guys: what is your power animal?





I was at this event last night called Shamanic Panic. I was not feeling it so much due to my desire to roam the Bowery instead of cramming myself in with a hundred or so people packed into a hot, stuffy loft space. But the question of the evening was that one Brutus just asked you. People were wearing Hello my name is name tags and under their names they wrote their power animal. I was surprised by how many people wrote cat as their power animal.

For the record, Brutus was not surprised. Please leave a comment and tell us your power animal.

3 comments:

  1. yes, not surprised considering cats are for the most part, self sufficient, affectionate but only when they want to be, sleek, graceful and can be a bit bratty...

    i think mine would be a sea otter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on. Sea otter. We dig it. Although Brutus says: Meenamade, if you dwell in the ocean, how will I eat your catnip toe? Oh, wait... do otters have toes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.jyi.org/volumes/volume3/issue1/images/patyten_EDseaOttersSwim.jpg

    oh. we have feet. BIG ones!

    ReplyDelete