Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A note on the images


I can't get my new computer to connect to my camera, so I am just borrowing images for now. Here is another piece of Greenpoint street art that you see from the BQE.


I live right by the BQE, which is hilarious to me. My immediate neighborhood is intensely industrial, like Taiwan practically. I like trying to find the beauty in the concrete. Not that it's hard. . . it's just that in spacious Texas and lush Oregon I developed a different aesthetic.

Anyway, what do you think about this art considering that you really only see it from the highway?

1 comment:

  1. YOu can get these little gadgets (very cheap) that you put a memory card into then it connects to your comp via USB. I sued one when my camera wouldn't connect. Good luck! Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete