Monday, August 10, 2009

Progress


I have an interview at a school in my neighborhood! Hallelujah!

I know I am going to be a good teacher. The people who know me know it, too. When a principal sees it too, and we seal the deal, I can take my mission into the classroom. Hooray!

I think of the people who say: whatever students get you will be so lucky. I know they are right. But also I will be lucky, too. I get to know a whole group of young people–learn about their strengths and weaknesses. Education is such a precious exchange, not to mention inspiration.

Praises! Praises! Praises! woo hoo! If you are reading this message, maybe you will find yourself approaching your dreams, too. I hope so. You deserve it.

Hmm, unlike my last blog, which was awfully cynical at times, I think this blog will be free of cynicism. Why not, right?

Last night I got to ride across the bridge with two dope ladies and there was some magic in the air. Good for us for smelling it out!

I hope that you catch some magic in your net today. If you don't have a net, maybe the magic will stick in your hair. If you don't have hair, maybe it will lodge in your teeth. If you don't have teeth, just open your mouth and breathe it in. There is magic all around us.

xoxo,
K. Budis

No comments:

Post a Comment